Goode Volleyball LLC presents…
Spike Mountain Volleyball Camp
INDIVIDUAL CAMP - June 29- July 2 2013
Registration for Individual Camp is Open Through June or until all slots are filled
BIG 3 CAMP – AUGUST 2-4 2013
For Girls Entering Grades 7-12 (Fall 2013)
Spike Mountain Volleyball Camp is held at Castleton State College in Castleton, Vermont. Campers will enjoy a beautiful facility that includes a swimming pool, and 6 volleyball courts.
- Rachel Dufort -Shenendehowa
- Kevin Meachem – Shalmont HS
- Mike Bynon – Carthage College
- Peggy Seese – Argyle HS
- Brian Goodale – College of St. Rose
- John Leighton – St. Rose
- Christina Coons – Lakeside VBC
- Jim Lemire – Berne Knox Westerlo HS
- Marissa Cuervo – LeMoyne
- Sue Gestwick – Burnt Hills Ballston Lake CSD
- Killeen Ross – Endicott
- Erin Little – OrPo Orevisi
- Sarah Morton – Clarkson
- Heidi Brower – Lakeside VBC
- Shannon Campbell – Lakeside VBC
- Rachel Meyers – D’Youville
- Caitlin Ross – Lakeside VBC
- Kelsey Schwan – West Chester
- Kate Smith – Lakeside VBC
- Kristen Wood – Lakeside VBC
*plus other fine coaches…
Camp Director: – Gary Bynon (518) 257-6718
Varsity Volleyball Coach – Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake High School
- Has taught and coached at BH-BL Central School for 25 years.
- New York State Champions 2002, 2004, 2005, 2011
Director of Lakeside Volleyball Club
Spike Mountain Volleyball Camp is designed to help athletes improve on their individual skills as well as to challenge them to climb to the next level. There will be an emphasis on offensive and defensive skill development as well as team play. Players of all levels are welcome (beginners too!). There will be a beneficial ratio of coaches to players. Quality is the goal of this camp, not quantity.
Each day will include drills, games, team play, 3 on 3, and individual help or instruction. Campers will receive 2 meals Saturday, 3 meals Sunday and Monday, and 1 meal Tuesday.
*Registration will be from 8am – 9am on Saturday, June 29th. Camp will conclude at approximately 1:30pm on Tuesday, July 2th.
Refunds will only be honored after June 1st if the camper has a note from a doctor. (August 1st for the setter-hitter camp)
The cost for the Individual Camp is $340.00 for overnight campers and $230 for commuters. The cost for the Setter-Hitter Camp is $205 for overnight campers and $115 for commuters. A $75 check (non-refundable after June 1) is due to secure a spot in the Camp. Space is limited to ensure quality.